• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Sure On This

Code:
     echo "
    Pick a Photo to upload, and press 'upload'
    ";
                echo " <form name=\"form2\" enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" method=\"post\" action=\"upload.php?action=upload&amp;sid=$sid\" />";
                echo "<input type=\"file\" size=\"32\" name=\"my_field\" value=\"\" />";
                echo "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"action\" value=\"image\" />
    ";
                echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"Submit\" value=\"upload\" />";
                echo "</form>";
    the upload button dont work with phones . WHY ???
    this is the methos usergallery.php

thanks
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Code:
                echo "
    Pick a Photo to upload, and press &#39;upload&#39;
    ";
                echo " <form name=\"form2\" method=\"post\" action=\"upload.php?action=upload&amp;sid=$sid\" enctype=\"multipart/form-data\"/>";
                echo "<input type=\"file\" size=\"32\" name=\"my_field\" value=\"\"/>";
                echo "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"action\" value=\"image\"/>
    ";
                echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"Submit\" value=\"upload\"/>";
                echo "</form>";
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

that dont work either .
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

i cant see why it not working what phone ?
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Change
          echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"Submit\" value=\"upload\"/>";

To
          echo "<input type=\"submit\" value=\"Upload Photo!\"/>";

and change the form part to

echo "<form action=\"upload.php?action=upload&amp;sid=$sid\" enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" method=\"post\">" ;

then should work fine

Comment

strange but that one works with my phone lol .just need my members to test it properly. cheers gary
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

na still got users saying the upload button doesnt click grrrr
              Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

That means YOU USERS STILL HAVE OLD PHONE"S LOL LOL LOL :D
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subzero @ Feb 17 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  That means YOU USERS STILL HAVE OLD PHONE"S LOL LOL LOL :D[/b]
                  try to change permison 777

Comment

Hey that mite not work bro lol

This error only can say its the phone or its the server
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

users phone must be compatible to xhtml.

if u can upload ur pics then i think there is no problem in codings.

some people still using old phones.u can ask atleast 6 peoples or ur staffs in ur site.
                      sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thunderwap @ Feb 18 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        users phone must be compatible to xhtml.

if u can upload ur pics then i think there is no problem in codings.

some people still using old phones.u can ask atleast 6 peoples or ur staffs in ur site.[/b]
                        Your half wrong and half right... you dont need XHTML phone to upload pics or anything.. you can upload with an old phone and just code it to the wml upload page... they will get an error but it will still upload lol...

nclemale

Code it in wml too, get them to test it...

like code the upload button in wml and link it to an xhtml uploader... if you know what i mean... they should fix the hidden button link

Comment

Code:
                          <echo "
                          Pick a Photo to upload, and press upload
                          ";";
                          <echo "<form method=\"post\" enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"upload.php?action=upload&amp;sid=$sid\"><p align=\"center\">";
                          <echo "[b]File:[/b]
                          ";
                          <echo "<input type=\"file\" name=\"my_field\"/>
                          ";
                          echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Upload\"/>";
                          <echo "</p></form>";
                          try this a go
                          Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Code:
                            echo "
                            Pick a Photo to upload, and press upload
                            ";";
                            echo "<form method=\"post\" enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"upload.php?action=upload&amp;sid=$sid\"><p align=\"center\">";
                            echo "[b]File:[/b]
                            ";
                            echo "<input type=\"file\" name=\"my_field\"/>
                            ";
                            echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Upload\"/>";
                            echo "</p></form>";
                            You posted a error ?? <echo
                            _______
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteWarrior @ Feb 21 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                              Your half wrong and half right... you dont need XHTML phone to upload pics or anything.. you can upload with an old phone and just code it to the wml upload page... they will get an error but it will still upload lol...

nclemale

Code it in wml too, get them to test it...

like code the upload button in wml and link it to an xhtml uploader... if you know what i mean... they should fix the hidden button link
                              [/b]
                              yes but some people are using small phones which dont supports uploading method direct from phone. ;)

i have small screen phones of 65k which dont supports direct uploader.
                              sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X