X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coding Buddies

im lookn for new coding buddies who work with the lava script
    ive made alot of new updates for this script
    and would like to help some of you if your interested.
    i can also offer a years free hosting if you own a domain and would like to have a site.
    Work with me and in return ill give ya free hosting or any updates i have that you like lol
    sounds fair dont it?

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

what kinda addons ya got m8

Comment

have a look via my link lol

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Most updates and mods are on here... and most or all are simple to code...

are you offering to share them or do you want a team of coders to code some more?

Comment

just a team of buddies to write more updates lol i have some features that most dont have ere on my current script ivee only got a xhtml script atm but will be updating it to wml and making it all vallid xhtml transitional 1.0

Comment

let me no if u want any help on a script that isnt lava or a edit of lava

Comment

ive got my own script that only sub has had the pleasure of viewing lol it aint a lava edit but mobilezonez is

Comment

im sick off lava

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (looony @ Feb 17 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  im sick off lava[/b]
                  Stay away from those volcano&#39;s man

Comment

it burns so i usually try to

Comment

i&#39;m ready 2 work with u...

mail me at info@plorein.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ozziemale31 @ Feb 17 2009, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        just a team of buddies to write more updates lol i have some features that most dont have ere on my current script ivee only got a xhtml script atm but will be updating it to wml and making it all vallid xhtml transitional 1.0[/b]
                        Name of some features those are not here.

Comment

duh ive already posted my current script lol

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ozziemale31 @ Mar 3 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                            duh ive already posted my current script lol[/b]
                            Then you are a good guy. I have visited your site and found mms service which did not work.

Comment

yday i was updating server configurations i bet the mms works now ther never was a bug in that part of my code lol

Comment

Working...
                              X