Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wa Forum Script Eror

<div align='center'>Help neded In Wapforum

</div> I hav a wapforum script i tried to install it many times an eror is coming that says"Access denied for user &#39;nobody&#39;@&#39;localhost&#39; (using password: NO)"i dnt no wts the pblm is .Is there any problem with the script.i will out it here please any body check it and help me.I have uploaded the script any body plese help me or gimme a wrking forum script with out chat.
    Attached Files

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trigger007 @ Feb 8 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <div align='center'>Help neded In Wapforum
    I hav a wapforum script i tried to install it many times an eror is coming that says"Access denied for user &#39;nobody&#39;@&#39;localhost&#39; (using password: NO)"i dnt no wts the pblm is .Is there any problem with the script.i will out it here please any body check it and help me.I have uploaded the script any body plese help me or gimme a wrking forum script with out chat.[/b][/quote]

mysql.php ... the info&#39;s from there aren&#39;t corectly ..:P
    Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ionutxp @ Feb 8 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      mysql.php ... the info&#39;s from there aren&#39;t corectly ..:P[/b]
      OK Thnx 4 ur replay can u please help me to fix it.please tell me the corect code th i hav to put in mysql.php Thank you!

Comment

make a database user and login using the mysql set up process. ie make a databasename and then a user and login and then conect this to each other in cpanel. then from there when your installing the script use these credentials in the actual installing process then this should elimanate the error. you probobly havent made a database connection and your probly thinking that the script will make you it automatically but am afraid it wont.
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Working...
        X