My New Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Site

Hello there, im making a new site atm, and I invite you all to test it, hack it whatever. However if you do hack it please do not ruin the site just inform me so I can fix it.
    Chataddict.mobi

[Completed]
    Login
    Logout
    Who is Online
    Forum
    Chatroom
    Inboxes
    Profiles
    Buddy List
    Shoutbox
    Smileys
    Fix Auto Login
    Image gallery

[To Come]
    Admin system
    User blogs
    BB codes
    Site settings
    Forum Pages (currently only shows last x posts)
    Different Skins
    Memberlist
    Highlight new posts.
    Allow edit of own post
    Get timezones working.

List not complete

Just getting a server holding page on my opera browser mate
    :p:p:p

Comment

Probably work in a few hours.

Comment

link updated

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (youngson @ Jan 25 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          link updated[/b]
          nice one...

i might make some scripts like that...
          Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
          Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

im good in finding bugs joke..
            but theres one bug..
            after registration complited..
            theres link to direct Login <= but doesnt work.. ;)
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metulj @ Jan 25 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              im good in finding bugs joke..
              but theres one bug..
              after registration complited..
              theres link to direct Login <= but doesnt work.. ;)[/b]
              thanks, fixed

Comment

LINK NOT LOADING

anyway can i add some bug? lol

hmmmmmm any screenshot there mate?

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (underground @ Jan 26 2009, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  LINK NOT LOADING

anyway can i add some bug? lol

hmmmmmm any screenshot there mate?[/b]
                  What do you mean link not loading? works fine for me. I can make screenshots if you wish.

Comment

Some users cant open some host urls nothing to do with your scripting....

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

less than 4 attempts to successfuly inject XSS .. id say that was pretty aweful security on that site matey .. might wanna do sum security patching .. oh and the first 3 attempts failed because i typed the damn code in wrong lol, so yh it really does need some security patching on it

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (djlee @ Jan 28 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        less than 4 attempts to successfuly inject XSS .. id say that was pretty aweful security on that site matey .. might wanna do sum security patching .. oh and the first 3 attempts failed because i typed the damn code in wrong lol, so yh it really does need some security patching on it[/b]
                        Thanks for bringing this to my attention By any chance you can test that again? on the chat page.

Comment

looks like u fixed it , i&#39;ll just have me bash script run through some other xss stuff just to make sure

yep looks like ya got it .. i&#39;ll sign up and test some other bits when i get bored

Comment

Working...
                          X