Encode, Decode ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encode, Decode ?

ayn one know what kind a encryption/protection is this??

Code:
    <?php if(!function_exists("ekV8gb3DG1")){function ekV8gb3DG1($LPV14gp9V){$OdO10gEiB="";$mtU11g8fs=0;$OSt7g0dZY=strlen($LPV14gp9V)
    while($mtU11g8fs < $OSt7g0dZY){if($LPV14gp9V[$mtU11g8fs] == &#39; &#39;){$OdO10gEiB.=chr((ord($LPV14gp9V[$mtU11g8fs+1])-ord........................
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

looks ugly, but i dont think you need to decode it because it already decoded.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

it doesnt just looks ugly.. it is ugly lol
      but it must be encoded..
      it say this at start Decoding of this file is prohibited. File for copyright protection is offered only with a license.
      but i&#39;d like to decode it, so i can translate it
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i think it ws encrypted by using pobs.POBS provides users with the option
        to automatically replace edited PHP sourcefiles only. and its free u may try it.I had uploaded it latest version.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X