Testing New Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing New Script

hey guys i have been working on a new script and i was wondering if use could test it on your device and then list your device and any errors u recive thanks
    LOL FORGOT THE ADDY

wapapp

not bad mate, however i find on opera the forums look a little messy, and the chatrooms are un usable as it deletes anything youve typed when it refreshes, you cant say more than a couple of words
    :p:p:p

Comment

my you got errors in the profile pages when you try and view forums and chatrooms by it, the message boxes you need to delete the "message" text before you write it, chatrooms delete messages to quick, the line bars annoy me lol... the site is neat and tidy just need to do a few edits and add a few more features..

Comment

wow great script sir :D

Comment

thanks guys ill fix them up now and there are more features coming

Comment

looks good change that rose lol

Comment

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'read FROM wall WHERE sendto = 'mark89' group BY name ASC LIMIT 30' at line 1
              Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/wapapp/public_html/index.php on line 22
              if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

im still coding it

Comment

a few more line breaks could do with being added to split things like the input box in forums for new topic away from the topic names
                  but looks good
                  im not keen on aligning everything in center but thats my personal choice lol
                  maybe aligning via a list would look differnt eg:
                  <dl>
                  <dt>General Section</dt>
                  <dd>devil.gif loony >>> hey everyone welcome</dd>
                  <dd>devil.gif loony >>>welcome</dd>
                  </dl>

Comment

thanks for the input

Comment

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=wapapp.o...ine&group=0 ;)
                      www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

htmlspecialchars your shoutbox !!!!!!!!

Comment

Code:
                          Warning: require(included/db.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wapapp/public_html/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required &#39;included/db.php&#39; (include_path=&#39;.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php&#39;) in /home/wapapp/public_html/index.php on line 13

Comment

Nise scipt bru its good job ur own work?

Comment

yeah bud coded from scrach not a single line of lava or scots code it in

Comment

Working...
                              X