Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please

Hello all i am writing a new script in flatfile but i got a problem when i want to login it gives me this
    Code:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wapme/public_html/new/log.php:2) in /home/wapme/public_html/new/log.php on line 3
    What could d error be? please help anyone

PHP Code:
    foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
    {
    echo 
    "$server is $value<br />";

add this in .htaccess file

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>php_flag display_errors On
    php_value error_reporting "NULL"
    php_value output_buffering 4096</div>
    Note: If you have any errors in your scrip, it won&#39;t show, just a blank page. or just add and it will still show the errors
    <div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>php_value output_buffering 4096</div>

Worked for me.

Hope this helps.

Comment

i have atacched an screenshot of what itgives me now hope that helps in helping me of course i will release the script here when its ready[attachment=1703:111.jpg]
      Attached Files

PHP Code:
      {
      echo 

Comment

i have atacched an screenshot of what itgives me now hope that helps in helping me of course i will release the script here when its ready[attachment=1703:111.jpg][/b]
        Btw its based on the wappy script but only based

PHP Code:
        {
        echo 

Comment

Hello all i am writing a new script in flatfile but i got a problem when i want to login it gives me this
          Code:
          Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wapme/public_html/new/log.php:2) in /home/wapme/public_html/new/log.php on line 3
          What could d error be? please help anyone[/b]
          php starting tag <?php of log.php is in the 2nd line of the page causes this error.put your mouse just left to the <? and press backspace then save the page

i have atacched an screenshot of what itgives me now hope that helps in helping me of course i will release the script here when its ready[attachment=1703:111.jpg][/b]
          put this line after <?php
          Code:
          header("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml; charset=ISO-8859-1");
          header("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml");header("display_errors=0");

Comment

php starting tag <?php of log.php is in the 2nd line of the page causes this error.put your mouse just left to the <? and press backspace then save the page
            put this line after <?php
            Code:
            header("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml; charset=ISO-8859-1");
            header("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml");header("display_errors=0");
            [/b]

<div align="center">Thanx working now</div>

PHP Code:
            {
            echo 

Comment

Working...
            X