Error Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Index

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ECHO, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/www/Underground/web/index.php on line 154

every time i browse my page i see this any one can help me about this error tnx and more power

open notepad

copy index.php place in note pad

edit >> find >> | >" o . :
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

find line 154 in your index via wordpad then fix the problem!

Comment

line 154 in your index

i think you fixed it already lol i just look your site and got registered as the first member under a freehosting site right? someone help you i think.. hehehe who helped you? a file manipulator maybe.. whos who?

asar joined: 30-07-08 -me
        inet joined: 31-07-08 -me
        spiral joined: 30-07-08 -you

would you mind to reply? @underground

one thing more all new members are moderators is that a trick? have you noticed that?
        Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
        Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

sir rukiya helped me in this prob tnx sir rukiya and more power

@ sir inet im not coying your site lol im kind of a newbie in coding world so i search an software how to code like yours thats all

and im sori for that sir

Comment

@ sir inet im not coying your site lol im kind of a newbie in coding world so i search an software how to code like yours thats all

and im sori for that sir[/b]

and who helped you? i just see this in your status.php lol check whos who? who edited your site? lol remove that lol or your site will be hacked?

as you show your pasword and acount details to public

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>

http://wap-underground.web44.net/web/status.php

mysql1.000webhost.com a3280321_ug

</div>
            Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

you give pasword and account details lol i just browse your site and found this thing better check your scripts well

and im sori for that sir[/b]

and who helped you? i just see this in your status.php lol check whos who? who edited your site? lol remove that lol or your site will be hacked?

as you show your pasword and acount details to public

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>

http://wap-underground.web44.net/web/status.php

mysql1.000webhost.com a3280321_ug

</div>
              Services

Rates

Comment

LOL hahahah is said to you that im just a newbie hahahahaha anyways i think no one wants to hack my crap site
                tnx for informing that :D

Comment

LOL hahahah is said to you that im just a newbie hahahahaha anyways i think no one wants to hack my crap site
                  tnx for informing that :D[/b]

LOL ARE YOU KINDA NOT ALLARMED?

TO REMOVE THAT JUST DELETE THAT PAGE.. AND REPLACE TO NEW ONE..
                  Services

Rates

Comment

no im not because that site is just a default lavalair/wapdesire :D anyways tnx for that sir inet :D pinoy are pinoy thanks for helping me :D i hope that you help me in my other problems in fixing an errors :D

Comment

no im not because that site is just a default lavalair/wapdesire :D anyways tnx for that sir inet :D pinoy are pinoy thanks for helping me :D i hope that you help me in my other problems in fixing an errors :D[/b]
                      what particular errors bro? i&#39;ll reply tommorow got to go .. i will help you until i can..
                      Services

Rates

Comment

tnx sir inet i just make an PM to you if some errors came to my site tnx and more power to your site :D sir

Comment

Working...
                        X