Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Change Timelimit Into Autoban ?

Hello,
    can anyone tell me how to change time limit into autoban ?????
    in lavalair script system ban user for 3 weeks i want to change it to 2-3 days
    sigpic

autoban keeps banned a member for 1week
    this code will keep members banned for 3 days
    in inbxproc.php replace
    Code:
    $bantime = time() + (3*24*60*60);
    in place of
    Code:
    $bantime = time() + (7*24*60*60);

Comment

thanks
      sigpic

Comment

autoban keeps banned a member for 1week
        this code will keep members banned for 3 days
        in inbxproc.php replace
        Code:
        $bantime = time() + (3*24*60*60);
        in place of
        Code:
        $bantime = time() + (1*1*1*60);
        1minute ban

Code:
        $bantime = time() + (1*1*1*1);
        i second ban.. simple math..

you can edit the ban time or the any auto ban with that..

days:hourstime:minutes:seconds

that was i understand when i first read lava script.. so this may help you.. its hard to loose a certain member.. that is really bad when you loose some one..
        Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
        Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

but its good to keep spamers away
          sigpic

Comment

but its good to keep spamers away[/b]
            another way is to ip banned them.. or permanently delete their names
            Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

from inbxproc.php you can change time limit for INBOXES and POP UPS etc.
              but if you want to change timelimit for forums n shoutbox etc.. then change timelimit into genproc.php
              sigpic

Comment

another way is to ip banned them.. or permanently delete their names[/b]

ip ban is good. but in india gprs service provieded have less ips so if we ban just one user, it will ban other user too who use same network and same mobile. !!
                sigpic

Comment

use ip+browser ban tht wud allow other users with same but different browser to come in ...
                  <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

use ip+browser ban tht wud allow other users with same but different browser to come in ...[/b]

thats the best idea.. ever -clap-
                    Services

Rates

Comment

Working...
                    X