Site Login Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Login Error

hi guys from the last 4 days im having problems and so are my members,trying to log into my site,,somehow now only opera browsers and mozilla browsers are allowed,but normal phone browsers and some ip ranges are not entering the site,it tells them error 503 and some gets dns error,and my host says everything is 100% accurate his side,,so could you guys explain whats happened and what must i do to allow all user agents and ip ranges again,ypur help would be highly apprecieted,,thanks.

its not always to do with server it can be your domain.
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

you ent got non of these free .uk.to or us.to domains have you ?
      Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

its not always to do with server it can be your domain.[/b]
        No Sub its got nothing to do with my domain as i confirmed that...im even having php_flag register_globals on in my .htaccess but still no good luck tho,,,is their any other codes i shud perhaps add in my .htaccess?

Comment

you ent got non of these free .uk.to or us.to domains have you ?[/b]
          im using co.za domain mate.

Comment

http://wapwarz.skycity.co.za/ -if thats ya site i cant get on it
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

http://wapwarz.skycity.co.za/ -if thats ya site i cant get on it[/b]
              yeah dats what i mean but if you try another browser then ull be able to login tho,,dntknw wtf happened-confused-

Comment

why need so may name servers like ns1 ns2 ?
                _______
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

is it possible for hacker to upload a shell to a server and fcuk up the .htaccess of that particular server,so that various user agents arent being allowed access??,,if thats my problem then how do i rid this matter?

Comment

why need so may name servers like ns1 ns2 ?[/b]
                    yes ns1

Comment

well i see are you linkin two servers in one ?
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

well i see are you linkin two servers in one ?[/b]
                        nope bro just skycity.

Comment

when i goto ns (name servers i getting errors nothing there

also checked ya server ping not workin site is down,

only cpanel will work for one the host the cpanel is up

like this :2082 is hosted on dnsmaindomain.com:2082/usr/frontpage/x/index.html

but at end you will get yourdomain.com:2082/frontpage/x/index.html
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

when i goto ns (name servers i getting errors nothing there

also checked ya server ping not workin site is down,

only cpanel will work for one the host the cpanel is up

like this :2082 is hosted on dnsmaindomain.com:2082/usr/frontpage/x/index.html

but at end you will get yourdomain.com:2082/frontpage/x/index.html[/b]
                            but with opera people are logging into the site...

Comment

get a new host bro im on opera its down lol
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X