Help,n95 Cant Get In On My Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help,n95 Cant Get In On My Forum

can somebody help me?...n95 cant log in,every try to get in forum closing a brows on n95.can somebody hel me to fix it?

its lavalair script,wml

Comment

can somebody help me?...n95 cant log in,every try to get in forum closing a brows on n95.can somebody hel me to fix it?[/b]
      update the firmware, i had the same problem with old firmware and wml, now its gone
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

somebody to explane me how I can do it?

Comment

it's a phone problem, not your site fault most likely...
          so ppl using N95 should have upgrade their firmware..
          so... @skyjokey it's not something you can fix(unless you are using N95 aswell)
          but users with N95 should visit nearest Nokia care center for firmware upgrade
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

it's a phone problem, not your site fault most likely...
            so ppl using N95 should have upgrade their firmware..
            so... @skyjokey it's not something you can fix(unless you are using N95 aswell)
            but users with N95 should visit nearest Nokia care center for firmware upgrade
            [/b]
            tnx bro....just didnt know what tto do it.some SE vants get in if index is tooo large...usualu helps to change or delete pic or logo for that

Comment

Okay now this shows tht n95 suX big time lol buy n80... I never had any browser problem with tht phn....
              sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

You can upgrade your phones firmware with NSS its normally on a cd together with a phone, strange that you dont have it.

Comment

You can upgrade your phones firmware with NSS its normally on a cd together with a phone, strange that you dont have it.[/b]
                  well... all N95 users just aren't smart enough to use what comes in package hehe
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

well... all N95 users just aren't smart enough to use what comes in package hehe [/b]
                    Yes, i think most of them even dont know which functions their phone has, or how to use this functions. But normally when i connect my phone to pc i get a message that there is a new firmware available.

Comment

Well without a symbian phn i'd die the next day.... Nd yes sumtimes i c ppl having n73, n80, n95 and not knowing what they really have... I would really miss sum apps like sicftp etc... And then my frnd comes with n95 2 me nd say what a lousy phn, i cnt find a simple game 4 it LMAO
                      sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

yeh i had same prob when i bought mine but i did a hard reset i think it *#7370# and it should get ya phone sorted
                        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Working...
                        X