Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromgif() in /home/darkskys/public_html/pics/index.php on line 461

getting this error on a site am helping out . cant work out why . tried all the permissions etc .

heres the index .

please help ta .
    Attached Files
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

your gd libaries arent probably installed

Comment

your gd libaries arent probably installed[/b]

its not my server its someone elses . trying to fix it for them . so can i do anything from cpanel ??
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

yeh its defo do with database just copied this and replaced it with one on a temp site i got and it workd fine looks like database, does it upload ?
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

yeh its defo do with database just copied this and replaced it with one on a temp site i got and it workd fine looks like database, does it upload ?[/b]
          ok cool . just helping someone with a server and a site whos been left in the lerch . didnt want to delete database and add my version as didnt want to lose the data . but will see wot i can do . cheers guys .
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

ask chris to text me m8 il c if i can help im does anything upload ?

Comment

topic closed server is buggered

Comment

Working...
              X