Lavalair Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavalair Script

Hi guys, anybody have a latest lavalair script? i also need help to solve my problem regarding lavalair script.

The last version of Lavalair.com script has not been released on here as yet.

Comment

I got one..But seems like got some error and bugs..can somebody help me fix it?first thing is i can register but cannot log in. it says seesion expired.
      Attached Files

Comment

does the table ibwf_ses exist in database?

Comment

Yup bro got inside. Frankly speaking i already try so many wap community script but seems like its not working and so many error..do you have or know latest community script?i ask u because u r the only person active in this forum.

Comment

I remember way back in 2009 installing the lavalair script, I'm amazed people are still using it. Mr Daniel Hadi Minhat what are the features that interest you in this script?

Comment

Hi s2k. 7 years ago i have wapsite using lavalair script. However im just a regular guys not a webmaster. For me the script easy to understand and that time so many reference and people willing to help in the error and bugs. Now i want to build a wapsite again. Only lavalair cross in my mind. If u have a better community script pls share with me.

Comment

I've always wanted to clone prodigits.co.uk maybe I'll work on a script and release it here. I'll keep you updated.

Comment

i sign up the site..its really good if u have the script.

Comment

I don't have the script, I'll try and create a clone that runs on modern PHP versions with more security so that you won't be hacked every day

Comment

good luck my friend.. Please share with me if u have done clonning.

Comment

Originally posted by s2k View Post
                        I don't have the script, I'll try and create a clone that runs on modern PHP versions with more security so that you won't be hacked every day
                        Hi bro. I want to Private massage u but now allowed. I want to ask u something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Daniel Hadi Minhat View Post

Hi bro. I want to Private massage u but now allowed. I want to ask u something.
                          I've enabled private messages, you can also just ask me in the thread..

Comment

i got latest script from someone. Wapirate which lavalair mod. But cant register it says : "Registration is closed at the moment"
                            Can u help me to settle this issue?

Comment

Sql is:
                              Code:
                              INSERT INTO `ibwf_settings` VALUES (6, 'reg', '1');
                              for registration to be open.

Have you connected the database up correctly?

Comment

Working...
                              X