Testers For Wapmod.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testers For Wapmod.com

today is the opening of wapmod.com even tho we have tested it before the opening. We would like the frist set of users to be testers aswell
    if you are interested you get register at WapMod.com. and push our services to the limit.

What is WapMod?

WapMod is a tool you can create and host professional looking WAP or WEB pages within minutes. No programming knowledge required. This service is completely free.

Regards

That script seems to be popping up everywhere, i seen a few copys now.. any chance of sharing?? Who wrote it?? unreal-X ??

EDIT: ahhh its a service.. lol

Comment

yes unrealx wrote it... he recently open xtgem.com and wapmod is in a partnership with xtgem to power this project.

Comment

mmm.. thought it looked like his work... v nice...

Comment

yeah I just want to get wapmod off the ground and get started on some more projects to help upcoming wapmasters.

Comment

cool, yeah i only ust got back into wap again, just getting the old wapchat updated and messing with some forum/toplist/chat scripts etc.. good luck with wapmod ;-)

Comment

yeah same here have been diving in and out of wap in the the past yr now I'm getting in fully hoping to get big good luck with that script and btw nice site codemafia.org

Comment

I stayed well away for a while, got sick of ppl like blaze (no offence if you read this) trying to get my sites shut for using thier scripts etc.. all i wanted was a nice site.. if everyone had not been so selfish with the original wapforums script i would of just upgraded that myself but i never had a good copy to start with, also got hacked a few times and scripts stolen.. back now with a bit more knowlege and resources lol

Comment

Update: Update: Removed ads from the creator this should increase load speed and now the layout is much cleaner.

Comment

ah you can remove the ads...?? i may buy a new domain and make one too, i can force traffic from other places.. can you explain to me a little about what you get an your options in all this bro?

Comment

well to protect the software/script you wouldn't have access to any of the files... any changes you want would take place through unrealx, add domains, change design ect...

Comment

Ah screw that.

Comment

Working...
                        X