error on login.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error on login.php

Hi please help me fix this is what I get on my login page....Warning: fopen(../logs/unknown.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u179878720/public_html/login.php on line 103 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u179878720/public_html/login.php on line 104 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u179878720/public_html/login.php on line 105 You have logged in successfully as unknown

remove all the code that relates to that error. unless you wanna get hacked daily . i presume its a lava edit ???
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Originally posted by talhap View Post
      Hi please help me fix this is what I get on my login page....Warning: fopen(../logs/unknown.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u179878720/public_html/login.php on line 103 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u179878720/public_html/login.php on line 104 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u179878720/public_html/login.php on line 105 You have logged in successfully as unknown
      ../logs/ refers to it writing info to a txt page in the given directory in this case logs/ make the diretory chmod it to 777 and ull have error gone. fclose means closing the info being stored i sugest if u use that piece of code make sure u password protect the directory and place an index.php inside

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
      X