This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravingwap/lavalair Admin Pass?

I tried many different lavalair scripts but i couldn't log in to admin panel. I tried all passwords e.g. owner owner,admin 12345, admin admin but none worked. So can some help me how to log in to admin in lavalair script. Or can some one give the latest lavalair Xhtml script with install instructions.txt to how to install n how to register as admin. Thanks in advance.

well you have to sign up, go to your DB (SQL), find your name and if its normal lavalair its 2, depends what lavalair it is just fo thru all the numbers you will see admin cp or something

Comment

my bad forgot to say change the number of ya perm lol

Comment

I didn't get u fully. U mean to say the admin password is in mysql which we do query??
        Ok see this lavalair script at

http://www.2wap.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1893

for this they say to install mysql posted below n then on last page one more member has posted sql forum.txt in zip so which u put and so as they say use owner owner as admin nick n pass don.T work!!

So ok give me the correct mysql and the admin nick n password for it.

Comment

Or do u have a more latest lavalair script with xhtml support then please giv its link.

Comment

CLICK HERE change your Perm to 4 in that one

Comment

Downloading..
              But how to change permission to 4 ??
              I don't know editing database tables, as i use mobile to browse and never edited tables.
              So u mean to register any user name then from db change its permission to 4?

If yes can u please tell like
              db>table name>next what attribute to change>n what to write (i don't know that null, varchar things in db tables, so if possible please tell like those stepwise)
              sorry i am a new comer in db n php editing as i use only my cell.

Comment

And the zip doesn't have any sql query to put?? So what to do sql query..
                If admin nick n password r in sql query please send its sql query and admin nick n password.
                Sorry i am poor at db editing.

Comment

Register to your site and open your database and open the table ibwf_users click edit (on your username) set your perm to either 2 or 4 and just login with the username and password that you registered with.

Comment

From phpmyadmin in table ibwf_users there are
                    field value as: id,name,pass.birthday,etc,etc
                    type , clause,value,order,filter,show.
                    But i don't find the users names??
                    Where i ll find users names?? And then what filed to change.

There is one more table in last tusers is the user names stored there??

Comment

use pc to get on phpmyadmin, so you can see the tables properly and edit them. In ibwf_users your name will be found, just click on edit, then you can see `perms` in it, there you gotta put 2 or 4 ! however instructed

Comment

Ok here is the link of PhpMYadmin:
                        [url="http://I think i got late/[/url]

user name:
                        password:

make admin permissions to any of user u found from ....

Comment

TIP: don't give out details like that in public, my mouse is hovering over the drop all tables button right now...

Comment

I trust ppl ... Please make this as said..
                            I can't do from mobile..??

And my humble request to readers don't Drop or don't take it in that sense..

Comment

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                              X