• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please

my account has been moved to another server
    and now none user cannot connect to site with phone

when i try with FireFox
    i get this:

<div class='sqltop'>SQL</div><div class='sqlmain'>Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/config.php:1) in /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/core.php on line 4

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/config.php:1) in /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/core.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/config.php:1) in /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/index.php on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/config.php:1) in /domains/no-shame.info/public_html/wp/index.php on line 7 </div>

so i&#39;ve been told that function session_start() must be called before headers...

but all scripts are started like this:

Code:
    <?php

session_start();

include("config.php");
    include("core.php");

header ("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml; charset=utf-8");
    header ("Cache-Control: no-store; no-cache; must-revalidate");
    echo("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>");
    echo "<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC \"-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN\"". " \"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml\">";

?>

<wml>

<?php.......
    lavalair script is used.

how to fix this?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

and another thing...

after account been moved..

browsers aren&#39;t displayed in user profiles anymore
    theres just blank now

what could be the problem?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

ok first error is fixed now
      i&#39;ve changed start of scripts to this:

Code:
      <?php

header("Content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml; charset=utf-8");
      header("Cache-Control: no-store; no-cache; must-revalidate");
      echo("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>");
      echo "<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC \"-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN\"". " \"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml\">";
      ?>

<wml>

<?php

include("config.php");
      include("core.php");
      connectdb();
      and works ok now..

but i do need help around displaying browsers in user profiles

Comment

Code:
        php_flag display_errors off
        -- put that in htaccess and that should remove all your errors
        Code:
        php_flag register_globals on
        -- if you cant register or login in your site you can yse that and that can also fix blank pages but very rarely
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Code:
          php_flag display_errors off
          -- put that in htaccess and that should remove all your errors
          Code:
          php_flag register_globals on
          -- if you cant register or login in your site you can yse that and that can also fix blank pages but very rarely[/b]
          thanks, but that was done since i&#39;ve started to play with all this
          anyway those errors are sorted after i&#39;ve changed start of srcipts..

only browser displaying doing my head now

Comment

whats ya site url ? and what scripy yu running

Comment

whats ya site url ? and what scripy yu running[/b]
              no much use of link.. site is more than less for local slovenian users
              as its fully translated to slovenian language..
              and only mods and admins can see browser type in user profile..
              i modified that from start

as for the script i&#39;ve said in first post its lavalair aka RW script

Comment

what yu mean by browser displayin?

Comment

what yu mean by browser displayin?[/b]
                  by default in user profile there should be displayed with what phone model or pc browser user is visiting site..
                  just i&#39;ve modified that a bit... so only mods and admins can actually see browser type..

but now that doesnt work.. in line where browser should be displayed is now just empty

Comment

Working...
                  X