Editing Site Script Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing Site Script Help

Hey all can u help me i'm trying to remove all the accesskey numbers from beside the links on my site with out ****in up the site or the script lol.

Here is a copy of a accesskey line from my script

echo "

4 <a accesskey=\"4\" href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";
    if($lastloc=="cht"){

what i thought a could do is remove the mumbers like this.

echo "

<a accesskey=\"\" href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";
    if($lastloc=="cht"){

Insted of doing it like this

echo <a href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";
    if($lastloc=="cht"){
    Also i want to change my home page because it has xhtml, html and wml login and sign up on it and i just want one page for all.
    Thanks Chris

Hey all can u help me i&#39;m trying to remove all the accesskey numbers from beside the links on my site with out ****in up the site or the script lol.

Here is a copy of a accesskey line from my script

echo "

4 <a accesskey=\"4\" href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";
    if($lastloc=="cht"){

what i thought a could do is remove the mumbers like this.

echo "

<a accesskey=\"\" href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";
    if($lastloc=="cht"){

Insted of doing it like this

echo <a href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";
    if($lastloc=="cht"){
    Also i want to change my home page because it has xhtml, html and wml login and sign up on it and i just want one page for all.
    Thanks Chris[/b]
    i think i know the answer lol
    try this m8.

echo "
    <a href=\"inbox.php?action=dialog&amp;sid=$sid&amp;wh o=$pminfo[1]\">Dialog</a>
    ";

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
    X