Can Someone Please Test My Sp Web Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Someone Please Test My Sp Web Update?

just wondering if anyone can test my site its a major modded xhtml sp script

thanks

just wondering if anyone can test my site its a major modded xhtml sp script

thanks[/b]

hmm its ok 7 out of ten

Comment

dont like it at all sorry my reasons being everything is far too big all that would take ages to load up on a phone like your logo which is 127 kb's plus i would ease up on the
      's in the script

plus its not valid xhtml btw

Comment

hmm its ok 7 out of ten[/b]
        cheers first attempt lol

Comment

amylee im not using it as a wapsite im using it for web only i know phones cant view that its just a temporary script till i find something more suitable

Comment

amylee im not using it as a wapsite im using it for web only i know phones cant view that its just a temporary script till i find something more suitable[/b]
            ignore her i think its great anyone with half a brain could know its for web not wap shes just being her self a know it all lol

Comment

urgh you ignorant prick

Comment

urgh you ignorant prick[/b]
                the register page aint clear so am not gonna bother registering to look any further .
                Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

urgh you ignorant prick[/b]
                  btw that was aimed at brandon and as nclemale said it isnt tidy you have to keep scrolling down to fill in the register page being its a beta it doesnt really matter but try ease up on the break lines in the script and big text and should be fine if you want help with css i can help all i would need is a theme idea like xmas for example and would try and create a theme based on red/green plus be nicer to add a background image and stuff

Comment

i thnk the script is pure shyt, and what u sayin its only 4 web wer can yu see ppl on web finding out about ya site, its mostly done on mobile
                    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

huge **** try to read some xhtml tutorials for mobile
                      http://ngeo.ro

Comment

hmmm... its ok... at least you tryed :-) thats what counts.

Comment

even on web its a bit too big i'd make pictures a bit smaller

Comment

tbh andy sorry if im being harsh but work needs to be done on it

even on web its a bit too big i'd make pictures a bit smaller[/b]
                            with that being a radio site which in itself uses a lot of bandwidth you have images that are 150kb's and doesnt sound like much i know but when 100 or so users are loading that image 30-40-50 times a day each thats like 6mb's per user and thats 600 mb's per 100 users a day excluding the radio server usage as that varies on what bitrate each song is and how many ppl are listening to it

i would really suggest you compress/resize or use different images to optimize your site speedwise thats the biggest problem you need to sort out everything else is ok i guess just need to edit the layout and your good as done

Comment

as amylee said

150 KB x 100 ppl adds to (15000) B/W

you can keep the images big but make the size smaller so it not loading images

ya signup from is not working
                              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                              _______
                              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X