sea script error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sea script error

hello when i try to setup sea light script .. this a showing a error message
    Code:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@***.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    i dont know how i setup properly this script..
    is it need 1st create database and db user name, pass ? or other way ?

please help me to setup this script thankyou in advance

Create database
    and then goto config.php in modules directory add database username and password
    and then run install.php
    if you get errors remove .htaccess file on root

Originally posted by arthe View Post
    hello when i try to setup sea light script .. this a showing a error message
    Code:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@***.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    i dont know how i setup properly this script..
    is it need 1st create database and db user name, pass ? or other way ?

please help me to setup this script thankyou in advance

Comment

unziped sea lite in your mobile and remove .htaccess file, again zipped sea lite and upload & extract.open install.php follow ...

Comment

Working...
      X