Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dmpwap script problem - pls help

Dear fellow web designers / programmers,

I'm new into web design and I downloaded dmpwap script from this site...

When I installed the script, I tried to register but it displayed. Registration for this IP range is disabled at the moment, please check later ...Please help me out...I need help urgently!

The IP is blocked it seems by the server. I hope others can help you more on this.

Comment

Originally posted by VCollinzo View Post
      Dear fellow web designers / programmers,

I'm new into web design and I downloaded dmpwap script from this site...

When I installed the script, I tried to register but it displayed. Registration for this IP range is disabled at the moment, please check later ...Please help me out...I need help urgently!

You can find the answer to your question in this post located here:

Comment

Originally posted by DiAbOliC G3niuS View Post
        The IP is blocked it seems by the server. I hope others can help you more on this.
        Nop. its not block by the server... just go to ibwf_setting change registration from 0 to 1. if the are no dump file in ibwf setting, u need to create 1. btw, there are so many dmp script posted here..u may search for it.

Comment

but pls, where and how can I locate ibwf_settings?

Comment

Originally posted by VCollinzo View Post
            but pls, where and how can I locate ibwf_settings?
            In the database, read this

Comment

I'm having this same problem and I try everything which I know about. I'm a newbie. And nothing seen to be working. Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by MyGyChat View Post
                I'm having this same problem and I try everything which I know about. I'm a newbie. And nothing seen to be working. Please help me
                Please post your current database here. perhaps we can help you.

Comment

run the following sql command in phpmyadmin
                  Code:
                  UPDATE `[B][U]replace this text with your database name[/U][/B]`.`ibwf_settings` SET `value` = '1' WHERE `ibwf_settings`.`id` =6;
                  adjust accordingly if your database tables are different and obviously add your database name where stated

or go to phpmyadmin and browse your sites database then edit the following table (ibwf_settings in this case) in this screenshot below

Click image for larger version

Name:	kbAzJPUY.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	110186

simplez...

Comment

ok thanks a lot guys...lemme try this...

Comment

Thank you
                      for your help sharil bt I edit edit and search till I get it bt I can't log into the site. The session aint calling or something idk

Comment

Working...
                      X