X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[help]Chmode Problem !

i use eajadt sc script in my site and put all script in wap folder

but problm is images icon not show

i chmode to 777 still they not show................

show this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mysite and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what i do where is error !

Originally posted by 12345xmen View Post
    i use eajadt sc script in my site and put all script in wap folder

but problm is images icon not show

i chmode to 777 still they not show................

show this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mysite and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what i do where is error !

remove htaccess from your ftp/folder , or some lines from it that aren't compatible / accepted by your host ! .. contact your hosting manager admin/staff or something !
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

Yes its server problem!! And its giving 404 for error logs file? Doesnt seems to.. Check files(images) too.

Comment

You may be having a wrong .htaccess file. Remove it or correct it.
        Follow me @ksg91 | My Blog: http://ksg91.com | Nokia Blog: http://NokiaTips.in

Comment

thanks ya its .htacess problm that have some wrong code inside so ...now clean and wrk !

Comment

Working...
          X