Wants Some Gud Testers Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wants Some Gud Testers Lol

am looking 4 few ppl to test my site 4 vunrabilities like getting into things they shouldnt n stuff url is http://afta-dark.net

iturned validation off 2 make life easier lol and also want ppl to see if its possible to cheat in the quiz like hitting reload on the correct answer page to ge more points or doing 9/10 questions on the easy part and restarting it etc

Comment

lol lavalair pmpl

quiz is easy to hit hard pmpl mine you cant enter two times once ya get it thats it lol
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

its not lava i made the quiz so that it puts the user bak in the question they were up to lol and hitting reload should bring up an error telling them to stop trying to cheat

Comment

talking about the site is still lavalair lol

quiz looks like yours too bad ya can cheat with it lol
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

cant cheat wif my quiz and its not lava lol come on msn and ill prove its not

Comment

my quiz is a remake of the 1 off phoenixbytes script

Comment

busy making a new billing scriiipt
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

im just tired ppl saying my new script is lava when its not i wouldnt have copyright certificates if it was

Comment

chris it lay put and how it setup its to fast being made in a day lol its too fast for that
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

i have been working on this script for over 3 months now and it stil far from finished

Comment

oh ok but it still a lay out of lavalair
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

i used few functions and ideas from lavalair but there not even coded the same

Comment

when ya not busy wana see if u can crack into anything lol im sure if its possible u could

Comment

bravo. its the first site or script valid xhtml... just one idea, make fonts more little and for gallery change on upload name of the picture into hash like md5, erase all signs from name like () (({}}/* and adapt all picture with resize functions at the same values, restrict upload.... oh but is engine of lava. so prepare to loose admin function, site, members, LOL ..do you want hakers online?
                              http://ngeo.ro

Comment

Working...
                              X