up for hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up for hire

hi guys ive decided to go freelance and hire myself to be avail to you at a price.As most of you know im very confident in the lavalair script and can code most updates

any new features i will code us $50 per piece im done building scripts but if u need a coder who knows there way around this script then i can provide you with good updates.

i can provide a demo of any work i do for this script
    and before i provide you with an update payment is required befor hand.

im over doing this kind of stuff for free and not getting any recognition for any of it.
    if you want your script secured then inbox me for a quote multiple requests i may do a discount.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

50 for coding a script ??

Do my script chat 4 u lol lazy to end it lately lmao
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

lol i know the feeling bruz im sipping a jack daniels atm we beat nz lol

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
      X