Problems With Scripts Or Hostings And Google Redirection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems With Scripts Or Hostings And Google Redirection

I have problems with ngeo, lavalair and some of my one scripts.
    When I uploade script on free host's (phpnet.us , 300mb.info , dzaba.com ...) I can open my site only with opera mini browser on my phone but all others that try to open my site with their phone browser has being redirected to google.
    I try different phones and phone browsers and every time or site dont opens or google redirects.

Sorry on my bad English and please help becouse I dont know what to do any more.

Can any1 help?

Comment

could u put ur htacces code on ere mayb something in there or in your index.php file.
      Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

htacces and index.php are ok but I think thet problem is with free host's. I find new free wap host and uploade 1 simple script it works fine.
        Im uploading ngeo at the moment to see if it's going to work on that host.

Comment

change the hosting. that is the solution. the new sistem of hosting redirect all user agents wich are not in the 'safe list' to other sites. (if the agent is 'mobile') that is a big issue for wap. this hosting providers use wap hits for advertising campain, because in many cases wap hits are more than web hits.
          http://ngeo.ro

Comment

yeh so what hosting plan you on ?
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

What is the like that is redirects user to is it simply google.com??

Comment

I use free host's to test my scripts and when the script is 100% working I will bay domain and hosting.I'm from Serbia and we dont have good WAP hosting ( I think that we dont have it at all becouse I didn't find it), to use some non Serbian host it is big problem of paing methods (credit card are not supported only money orders).
                I can find good host in Serbia but they dont support XHTML,XML or WML.

Yes, it is simply google.com nothing else.How to fix that google redirection?

Comment

Did any .htaccess file came with the script??? if yes check what code is in it also go through the index.php line by line if both things fail then contact your host

Comment

I use very simple downolad script with no .htaccess, index.php is simple and there is no errors, script works fine on free .mobi host. The problem is when I use it on the 300mb.info, phpnet.us or other free hostings with non .mobi domain.

I try lavalair and ngeo on .mobi it works fine but on other host it just redirects.I think that is the problem what blackhowk wrote.

Comment

give a link for see what is the prob mate .

Comment

Yeah that explanation suits best to this situation but still i have never seen that happen that a host is sending mobile browsers to google or any other sites for hits

Comment

can be a java script if the redirect is in oll the script

Comment

Java scripts (most of em) just screw up the page and cripple a wap site

Comment

the problem is the servers, like blackhulk said. change your servers

Comment

Working...
                              X