session expire on pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

session expire on pc

hey guys who can help me im getting session expire on pc but not on mobile mobilezonez script how can i fix it
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Check all the TIME that you have used.
    Also, are using what? Cookie? Phpsession? Or db session?
    Did I help you?
    You can help me too
    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Check login.php mobilezonez login uses sames session until it expires in every logins. Or clear your phone cookie and try.

Comment

This may not be a problem with your PHP. Your pc browser may be set to delete cookies when browser is closed (if cookies are used). Update your browser, Try a different one.

Time and Date can sometimes affect cookie timeouts. Make sure the time is set right on server and PC. If that don't help i have a software for you that may help.

Have you tried it on the same browser on a different PC? If you can then try it. If it happens on more than one PC then i would consider PHP (bug,Incorrect Coding).

If you are on PC and log in on a different device are the old sessions destroyed affectedly logging the PC out ? I had Wapside Script set up to do that.
        Last edited by wap2k; 16.06.11, 00:58.

Comment

If you use $_COOKIE then you should detect which one is PC Browser and which one is MOBILE Device/Browser. then in login.php or whatever for log in check you should distribute the cookie choosing the pc and mobile browser. if you got mobile browser use cookie for not ending and when it on pc you should use for expiring after 20-30 min. or browser close cookie close system

Comment

wap2k can u share that app ive used opera and firefox still it give me session expires but thats only on pc my mobile i dnt get loged out
            Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

pmpl talk about annoying ass errors

Comment

Working...
              X