X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directory Listing Denied

CAN SUM1 EXPLAIN WHAT THIS MEANS ?

Directory Listing Denied
    This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

and sum tym i loose conection of me site and get trown to microsofts site ? ?
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

lol it simply means that u cnt view dir listing, eg whenever u view a dir without an index u can view or download any files uploaded in that dir

Comment

seen, but why then should it display it wen av got a script in there? and why is it throwin me to microsfts site after a bit

Comment

Directorys Can be protected by your host check for any .htaccess files in that dir or your root dir

Comment

yeh thats all clear theres nufin in there that shoudnt b in there which would bring that error up, a read sumwer its because html and php index files that are in the same place cause this error but i havent got both av jus got the one

Comment

If you have a windows server, you cannot change this by uploading a file. If u have a (*nix) server, you need to change the directory options in the .htaccess file, only if your host supports it. Contact your host to find out what they support and for help.

Comment

its the same as a 403 error

Comment

this is old close the topic aymee plz

Comment

Working...
                X