Test my site plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test my site plz

Anyone wants to test my site plz. Here is the link Unli-Chat Philippines i have no en0ugh knowledge about hackng that is why i can't test my own site. .plz test my site if it is seriously secured. .and if anyone found a hole in my site. .plz advice me how to close or secure that hole. .thankyou fellow coders:D
    It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Your Hosting Account is Suspended
    Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com

thats about as secure as you can get lol

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post
      Anyone wants to test my site plz. Here is the link Unli-Chat Philippines i have no en0ugh knowledge about hackng that is why i can't test my own site. .plz test my site if it is seriously secured. .and if anyone found a hole in my site. .plz advice me how to close or secure that hole. .thankyou fellow coders:D
      nice site well done
      HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Btw just a suggestion , get rid of the hitcoins link. You will never get a dime from them.
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
        X