Want help in this code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want help in this code

I m using THis mOdule for my johncms site Module is working fine But giving error in this code please Help me if you can

mysql_query("insert into `privat` values(0,'" . $nikus['name'] . "','User " . $login . " Gave you a gift [(To Prevent Bbcode here)url=".$home."/users/priz.php?act=in]Click to view gift[/url].','" . $realtime . "','" . $login . "','in','no','You have received a gift!','0','','','','');");
    mysql_query("UPDATE `users`SET `monetki`=monetki-1 WHERE `id` = '$user_id'");
    echo '<p>Gift successfully sent, '.$nikus['name'].' will be notified of your gift!<br/>Attention: We're writing off 1-on coin for the gift!<br/>Profile <a href="profile.php?user='.$nikus['id'].'">'.$nikus['name'].'</a></p>';
    break;

HEre is The i m getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/mobhellc/public_html/users/podarok.php on line 56
    In

i know its because of Wrong ' " or ; But Point me If You can THanks
    Last edited by Hammad; 21.05.11, 10:59.

Originally posted by Hammad View Post
    I m using THis mOdule for my johncms site Module is working fine But giving error in this code please Help me if you can

mysql_query("insert into `privat` values(0,'" . $nikus['name'] . "','User " . $login . " Gave you a gift [(To Prevent Bbcode here)url=".$home."/users/priz.php?act=in]Click to view gift[/url].','" . $realtime . "','" . $login . "','in','no','You have received a gift!','0','','','','');");
    echo '<p>Gift successfully sent, '.$nikus['name'].' will be notified of your gift!<br/>Attention: We're writing off 1-on coin for the gift!<br/>Profile <a rel="nofollow" href="profile.php?user='.$nikus['id'].'">'.$nikus['name'].'</a></p>';
    break;

HEre is The i m getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/mobhellc/public_html/users/podarok.php on line 56
    In
    http//mobhell.com/users/podarok.php?user=85

Btw what is the line 56 there?
    Also use php bbcode

PHP Code:
    mysql_query("insert into `privat` values(0,'" $nikus['name'] . "','User " $login " Gave you a gift [(To Prevent Bbcode here)url=".$home."/users/priz.php?act=in]Click to view gift[/url].','" $realtime "','" $login "','in','no','You have received a gift!','0','','','','')"); 
    try use this
    Last edited by kei_ki7; 18.05.11, 20:24.
    Did I help you?
    You can help me too
    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Its line 54 55 and 56 Bro still Getting problem

Comment

I fixed the bug. Try it out !

PHP Code:

mysql_query
        ("insert into `privat` values(0,'" $nikus['name'] . "','User " $login " Gave you a gift [(To Prevent Bbcode here)url=".$home."/users/priz.php?act=in]Click to view gift[/url].','" $realtime "','" $login "','in','no','You have received a gift!','0','','','','');");
        mysql_query("UPDATE `users` SET `monetki`= 'monetki-1' WHERE `id` = '$user_id'");
        echo 
        "<p>Gift successfully sent, $nikus['name'] will be notified of your gift!<br/>Attention: We're writing off 1-on coin for the gift!<br/>Profile <a href=\"profile.php?user=$nikus['id']\">$nikus['name']</a></p>";
        break; 

Comment

Amit Thanks FOr reply But Problem Still Not Fixed Btw Thanks For Your time now m getting error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/mobhellc/public_html/users/podarok.php on line 56

Comment

Originally posted by Hammad View Post

echo '<p>Gift successfully sent, '.$nikus['name'].' will be notified of your gift!<br/>Attention: We're writing off 1-on coin for the gift!<br/>Profile <a rel="nofollow" href="profile.php?user='.$nikus['id'].'">'.$nikus['name'].'</a></p>';
            break;

HEre is The i m getting

In
            http//mobhell.com/users/podarok.php?user=85

i saw a syntex error here its
            PHP Code:
            We're writing off 
            lol, i dont sure about yor script if it isnt in unicode then thats the problem.

just use replace this with
            PHP Code:
            We&acute;re writing off 
            or
            PHP Code:
             we are writing off 
            PHP Code:
            /* I don't know everything hehe */ 
            Find me on facebook

Comment

Open podarok.php in a text editor ( notepad ) Press ctrl + G and enter 56 to go to that line with error....Then check if you have missed any of (' " ;) these characters at the end of lines......

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Originally posted by Ponick View Post
                i saw a syntex error here its
                PHP Code:
                We're writing off 
                lol, i dont sure about yor script if it isnt in unicode then thats the problem.

just use replace this with
                PHP Code:
                We&acute;re writing off 
                or
                PHP Code:
                 we are writing off 
                actually i translated that with google translator thats why i was getting that error Thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                X