[help] not found error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[help] not found error

help me guys. . I uploaded my script yesterday @ eb2a freehosting. .here is it Unli-Chat Philippines every time i log in an error appeared here is the error "NOT FOUND the requested url /notify2.html was not found on this server Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) server at ifastnet.com port 80" i don't know why i'm redirected to that link but i'm using <form action=\"in.php\" . . . . . . . In log in form. .plz help me guys. . I use to edit the script using xampp application and its working in xampp but when i uploaded it. .error appeared when i log in. .is my hosting have the error or in my script?. .plz help me. .
    It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

How about posting your in.php here
    or analyze your code in.php
    maybe there is something code that didn't support by your host.
    Did I help you?
    You can help me too
    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Originally posted by kei_ki7 View Post
      maybe there is something code that didn't support by your host.
      Like chat scripts lol

try a different host

Comment

Ok guys. .i'll try other host. .thnx for the response
        It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

its because of ure using byethost. They dont allow that script

Comment

maybe in htaccess > modrewrite not supported or wrong declaration....

NOT FOUND the requested url /notify2.html (in.php) was not found on this server

Comment

@khan, If byethost doesn't support my script. .how about 000webhost??. .did 000webhost support my script?. . @time, but i didn't put any mod rewrite at my htaccess

Comment

Analyzer bro 000webhost will support but they may be support it for 1-2weeks. its better to go with paid host instead of these fre**ost.

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post
                  @time, but i didn't put any mod rewrite at my htaccess
                  renaming chat.php to a different name enables chat again in these freehosts that dont support chat scripts.....

you could even use mod rewrite to use notify2.html as your chat page.... therefor decoding any of there scripting ;)

Comment

When im on freehost, i use freehostia, x10hosting. many more.
                    Did I help you?
                    You can help me too
                    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Working...
                    X