• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REQUEST for Workin Toplist Script

Can somebody here please post a workin toplist script,
    Ive searched the forum and most have missin parts or do not work lol

Thanks for anybody who helps

They work but they rely on Globals being turned on .... which u had same problem in the other topic you posted here :P

The Better way of getting them working is to use $_GET and $_POST collection methods to collect sent data.

Comment

kewl thanks mate ill contact my server company bout the issue the mite be able to help me out a tad bit

Comment

Globals are turned off on better severs on purpose as they are a security threat.

The missing collection methods missing in the scripts depends on what has been sent in the form previously
        simple form:
        PHP Code:
        echo "<form action=\"index.php\" method=\"POST\">"//form start... notice here the method is POST it can be GET 
        echo "<input name=\"yourname\"/>";    //here is the data you want to collect... notice i have named it yourname
        echo "<input type=\"sumbit\" value=\"Go\"/>";         //to sumbit a form
        echo "</form>";                                                  //end form 
        Now To Collect the data above if globals are turned off
        you have to use:
        PHP Code:
        $yourname $_POST["yourname"]; 
        if you had have your form method as GET you would have had to collected it like this:
        PHP Code:
        $yourname $_GET["yourname"]; 

You Can Also Pass Variables through url`s eg:

the collection method for urls is
        PHP Code:
        $yourname $_GET["yourname"]; 
        You can also use:
        PHP Code:
        $yourname $_REQUEST["yourname"]; 
        REQUEST collects the variables if the method is POST or GET but you are safer to limit the collection method if possible to POST or GET rather than use REQUEST

Comment

Working...
        X