Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

Sumtn i noticed here, ppl share scriptz but only the 1's the think is Crap! whatever happend to sharing, upload the scripts ya usen now or the 1s ya selling, it sickens me when i hear sum1 say im seln that script grrr, remember sharing is caring! My point to dis topic is UPLOAD YA GOOD SCRIPTS!

Good Dam TRY kid...

Most wapmaster script is made 60% there own work...

But i agreed if its free share it but most made by them like me like file share pro and chat4u site or grim scripts are made by me
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

the worst thing about using someone elses work is you wont understand it all and if u go thru everyline to understand it then u may as well code it yourself work like my scripts is hard for most ppl here to understand but i dont have to think to read it and i do that way for that reason

Comment

Most of the scripts like i have coded taken me a long time and it will not be free as long i live
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
        X