need a script of wanawap.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a script of wanawap.com

i need a script of www.wanawap.com chat site if you have post here thanks in advance

Why do you want that script? Even their own site is full of bugs and holes and half the links doesn't work.
    Its also a wml asp script and their server is very slow not sure if its coz of the script but its not good
    My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
      Why do you want that script? Even their own site is full of bugs and holes and half the links doesn't work.
      Its also a wml asp script and their server is very slow not sure if its coz of the script but its not good
      site is fast for me opens in 1 sec of a click i think your afar away to get the speed
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Thats a great site. People likes the simple registration form to chat. Not the bigger like ur hobbies, orientation etc. If sum1 ports it to php and HTML it would be great.

Comment

Lol I even get server not found bad request error 400
          Bad Request www.wanawap.com:80
          I used to chat there in SA rooms just don't like the idea that guests come in as numbers coz it only creates trouble amongs users who don't like each other.
          And @ sub I don't think their slowness was due to me living in SA coz I don't have any other connections problems at those times I was there I had active 3G connection 3.6
          sigpic

Comment

Most chat site often becomes slow because user constantly reloads pages. and some chat script have auto reload feature(It only sux) the damn page gets reloaded before u can type the full message. And in some site u have to open a new page to post something. And these all eat those god damn bandwidth

Comment

Yeah that's another thing I hated about wana is that it reloads while ur typing a message and u have to either stop connection o retype the message.
              sigpic

Comment

I was an admin of that site on 2006-08. So I know More about that Damn Freaky site. Its A normal Asp Based Site Where Guest Can't Be detected,nd Ya Have to delete Username Can't have the system for banning Or kicking. And most of the links are not worked now-a-days.
                But I like the feature of Ip to Chat. Ya Can't Enter A Country-room where ya don't stay[Normally]. But Using Proxy It easily can be done.
                It is slow as because of its on a share host. And they Got Loads of hits every single minit.

Comment

I liked the site's simpleness but it needs a new script now lol they are still using xhtml which forces me to use Opera each time. I think that country based blocking is useless. wat if we can't chat with a guy from another country in a chat site?

Comment

Originally posted by OG_35 View Post
                    I liked the site's simpleness but it needs a new script now lol they are still using xhtml which forces me to use Opera each time. I think that country based blocking is useless. wat if we can't chat with a guy from another country in a chat site?
                    Its Not xhtml BTW....Its Wml Under Asp extension.

Comment

Oh! I got it now. Thanks

Comment

bro i know about that....but i think its very nice site for mobile chating ...www .wanawap.az is clone of wanawap u know abt dat but it waz not in eng

Comment

Working...
                        X