ScotsPaul Lava Edit/V1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScotsPaul Lava Edit/V1

Hey ive been lookin on ere and other places for abput 4months for the scotspaul lava edit..I cant find it,
    can sum1 plz post it here so that i can have it plz... its the web/wap one...

in return ill post a modded v2 for it

Originally posted by irishguy20 View Post
    Hey ive been lookin on ere and other places for abput 4months for the scotspaul lava edit..I cant find it,

that mean u are selfish
    Last edited by metulj; 21.06.10, 15:43.
    PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
    IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
    THANK YOU LOL

Comment

its in the scripts index post. .
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy20 View Post
        if you plane to share...
        then simply share !
        but dont promisse something IN RETURN
        as that really makes you selfish...
        imagine if we all would share only in return..??
        how would that look like ?
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

scotspaul script is insecure i had owner status ther in 2 seconds lol in 2 weeks i kept deleten is admins renaming his forums and chatrooms he cant code his way out of a paper bag. if its the style u want just copy that and use any modded lava script lol.if i remember he is using wapdesire v1. with style modded

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

lol scotspaul is using my old old old modified lava version which is about 2 years old nw lol. was half way fixing bugs but got sidetracked with a different project.
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

he once used one of my wapdesire edits for a while lol
              Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Working...
              X