give and request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give and request

i have a csv with a 400mb+ but this file is 64mb if compressed by gzip, so i want to give this to a person i can trust and to those who has a dedicated server.

i cant edit this csv file in my excel, because there is a limit, so i think, this can be edit at phpmyadmin. just PM me if you are interested to help and to get this file, and the instruction what you will do in my request hope you understand thanks for helping
    Did I help you?
    You can help me too
    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Originally posted by kei_ki7 View Post
    i have a csv with a 400mb+ but this file is 64mb if compressed by gzip, so i want to give this to a person i can trust and to those who has a dedicated server.

i cant edit this csv file in my excel, because there is a limit, so i think, this can be edit at phpmyadmin. just PM me if you are interested to help and to get this file, and the instruction what you will do in my request hope you understand thanks for helping
    what exactly you would like to edit?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

You can Ask me if you like
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

whay you dont search large file editor or split txt files or here mysql big dump ?
        http://ngeo.ro

Comment

what is in this 400mb csv file?
          sigpic

Comment

Sql data base code other way to file to 300 MB to 59 MB...

Some host can read it some cant lol
            _______
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

thanks for info
              Originally posted by subzero View Post
              Some host can read it some cant lol
              bcoz i dont know that some host cant read that file
              Did I help you?
              You can help me too
              Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

the way you can see it does read it is lookin in your phpmyadmin
                Attached Files
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                X