help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

can any one help me with a script like this please wapdesire i would like to set a serves so if ppl want a free site they can join a site and get one free of charge but i dont now what i am doing has any one got the script so it sets the site up and does the db its self please thanks to any one that can help me out
    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Thats a reseller account I guess You can only buy it to give you an example go here http://bdsaint.co.za

Correct me if im wrong mods?

Comment

Your wrong lol

He wants a site like you sign up you get a free forum site

he means by like a reseller but just a forum on the same host...

like freeforums.org

u sign up you get a free forum so members dont know how to code....
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

lol its like a 4wap script its not reseller and owner of wapdesire are creating that script now so its still under constructions just look for 4wap script it have that future on it
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

kk the site i posted changed lol didn't check before i posted sorry

Comment

as ppl not under standing i'm after some thing like b8d.org that is here the script is uploaded its self and the db uploads its self and installs its self every time account is creatd and when the person creates the site/account it goes on db so they get tools and there down as number1
            HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Working...
            X