Request A Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need neat download script whici contain folder a files plz add[/b]

i have a script like that but since i coded it for someone for money i cant just give it away like that it wouldnt b fair to d person i sold it to.

it has many features eg. create category from admic cp n it will automatically create the directory on ur server, same for sub directory, u can upload, edit and delete files from ur admin cp, manage advertisments, download links of files are hidden. when u remove directory r subdirectory in admin cp it automatically removes them from ur server, same for deletion of files, etc...

Comment

hey wizrd i need that scripts tell me how much money u want il gve u

Comment

hey wizrd i need that scripts tell me how much money u want il gve u[/b]

pm me

Comment

but wapforum works?[/b]
          im after coding for my own wap chat site can some one email the info on how to get the coding or email the coding and how to link it to my server pelase my email address is djsammy26@googlemail.com thanks very much

Comment

which code ???
            get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
            ===================
            get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
            ===================
            get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
            ===================

===================

Comment

hello brother i need a ignore script and a btddy jyst script for Mobile_Chat_2.0.2 if you have that will b great or if you can suggest me some scripts that will help me on this thank you

Comment

how much do you want for the coding

Comment

hello brother i need a ignore script and a btddy jyst script for Mobile_Chat_2.0.2 if you have that will b great or if you can suggest me some scripts that will help me on this thank you[/b]
                  U wana put a buddy list into chatroom of ghost and deviance??? why put a budlist in that script its not a community and y an ignore script? come on ppl its an main chat where evry one chats with evry one ? or do u just want user not to be able to send u a private message ??

Comment

I need script of http://www.frendz4m.com pls upload, e-mail me when u upload @ Nitin_sawant89@rediffmail.com

Comment

brother i need buddylist script because some users say that they don't want to join the chat room only wants to chat with there friends . and some users disturb other users in pm and also in the main chat thats why i need this 2 script i think buddylist and ignore script is very important for chat. also users are telling me so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster
                        Hi i want pinoywap.net community script which have a jnp,rpg,spin for plus and etc..thanks in advance
                        can you imagine.. all mentioned was already posted here...
                        so take ya time and go find it and never let others to do your job
                        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i need something like ***link removed***
                          Last edited by metulj; 23.06.09, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Baynix View Post
                            i need something like ***link removed***
                            thats another lava mod !
                            so basicly.. use lava script.. theres also ready made XHTML
                            and make CSS as you wish
                            dont expect someone will make it for you
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                            X