help to convert to send sms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help to convert to send sms

hi there every one can some one help me sort this out so it send a text and a email please

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
    <head>
    <title>Tell A Friend About $sitename</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <form action="<? echo $_POST['self']; ?>" method="post">
    Your Name : <br />
    <input name="name" type="text"><br /><br />
    Your Phone Number : <br />
    <input name="email" type="text"><br /><br />
    <input name="Send" type="submit" value="Send">
    </form>
    <?
    if (@$_POST['Send']=="Send")
    {
    $name=$_POST['name'];
    $email=$_POST['email'];
    $message= "Hello, \n\n" .$name. " thought you might be interested in visiting the following site : \n\nYour Web/wap site here - http://yoursitename.com \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nNote: Which has chat/forums/games/quiz nights/chat nights and soon to have prizes: This message was not sent as spam it was sent by one of your friends on $sitename.  It was sent through a form located at $sitename. Please forward this message on to all your friends thanks from $sitename.";
    $headers = 'From: Site email' . "\r\n" . 'Reply-To: site email' . "\r\n" . 'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();

mail($email, $message, $headers); 
    echo "Your text was sent to: $email";
    }
    ?>
    </body>

</html>
    i want it so it send a text to the number that the user enters in for them self i have tryed the code above but not got a text message yet and sent it to 2 phones as well please help me some one and thanks to any one that can help sort this out
    Last edited by brand; 08.10.09, 10:53.
    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Big Companys are doing big businesses will sms messages, so, i dont think we are going to send free sms from our sites.
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
      Big Companys are doing big businesses will sms messages, so, i dont think we are going to send free sms from our sites.
      i am offering my uses free sms from there sites its like sending a email to invite a friend i want it to be a text message not a email and my service is free to my uses and my sites are free as well
      HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

is it sms wap push?

Comment

can any one help me out please
          HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

Send sms isn't free. unless the server offers free sms, the script is easy todo but without the access to send sms from the server then its pointless... but you can make a script to link to free sms services but its still not free.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWarrior View Post
              Send sms isn't free. unless the server offers free sms, the script is easy todo but without the access to send sms from the server then its pointless... but you can make a script to link to free sms services but its still not free.
              whitewarror i have a sms service on my server i just need the coding for it now so then i can sort it out for the site i want if for
              HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

hey brand ...if u r able to code free sms sender than itz nt at ol difficult .....i can help u bt 1st of all let me knw in which way u r using API for send sms ... juz check ma site ChatMasti.Mobi if u need in similar way let me knw thanx

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWarrior View Post
                  is the script similar to email?
                  mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Working...
                  X