PHP Code:
    // index.php
    If (isregistered20secago($sid))
    {
    echo 
    "Please wait 10 secs and you will be validated";
    }else{
    UPDATE Browser etc ..

I don't really understand what is your problem ... If I did, maybe I would be able to help you

yes after a user regsiter he need to wait 10 seconds for validating account. it will count in the page 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and when the count come to 0 the user will redirect to the main page autometically but without waiting 10 seconds the user will not able to enter the main page or example

right now when a user register it shows in my page :

username :
    passowrd :

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

i want like

Username : username
    Password : password

count 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

when it comes to 0 then it will show
    CLICK HERE TO ENTER

i hope i make everyone understand this time

Comment

Don't u have validation system ??
      And why don't you want that the user to entrr main page ?? How do u know if he is a spammer ?? If he enters the main page what can he do so u don't know if he is spammer ??

10 Seconds from the time he registered he must not be able to enter to main page right ?
      whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

How do u know who is spammer ?
        If he enters the main page he can change browser ??
        whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

i will know bcz they do mass registration by this way i can only stop them

Comment

Mass registration? Set a goddamn cookie on their browser. Duh.

session_start();
            //add dis with the canreg function
            if(!canreg()||isset($_COOKIE['registeredBefore'])){
            //echo "YOU CANT REGISTER. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED IN LAST 10MINUTES PLEASE WAIT FOR TEN MINUTES B4 TRYING AGAIN";
            }

//add this in registration complete
            $tm = time() + (10*60);
            setcookie("registeredBefore","yup",$tm);

NOTE:Simply clearing cookies will get rid of this but u just have to pray ur spammers are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by bijaybd View Post
              let me explain it to you .... when the 10 second waiting after registration the staff will get private message that the user sign up so with in this 1 seconds the staff will able to ban him so... but now users are signing up and entering and flooding spamming and it is taking time to ban them so it is creating problem ..... so i thought after registration if the user have to wait for 10 second to enter ... then the staff will able to ban him after checking the details..... on the other hand i also added user can not register by same browser and ip of the last user registered . but still its not working they are changing browser i dont know why they are so fast and they even doing this all the day long
              ...Or just use native wapdesire validation. Wots ur site? Stop over complicating ur script wit all dat nonsensical 10secs talk.

Comment

i tried to get the wapdesire validation script but couldn't find i have tried a lot of times can you please post it here thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
                  Mass registration? Set a goddamn cookie on their browser. Duh.

session_start();
                  //add dis with the canreg function
                  //echo "YOU CANT REGISTER. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED IN LAST 10MINUTES PLEASE WAIT FOR TEN MINUTES B4 TRYING AGAIN";
                  }

//add this in registration complete
                  $tm = time() + (10*60);
                  setcookie("registeredBefore","yup",$tm);

NOTE:Simply clearing cookies will get rid of this but u just have to pray ur spammers are idiots.

if(!canreg()||isset($_COOKIE['registeredBefore']))

Fatal error: Call to undefined function canreg() in

Comment

i tried to get the wapdesire validation script but couldn't find i have tried a lot of times can you please post it here thanks in advance
                    that is very simple..you'll just add one row in your users table, name it like `val` then it is char(1) NOT NULL default '0' then create a function isvalidated($uid), put something like, fetch val into your users table where uid equals $uid, if val is equal to zero then return false else true..Then after registration and in login.php, put if(!isvalidated(getuid_nick($uid))) then print please w8 for blahblah hours to validate ur acct..Then in ur tools, create a page that will validate users..Just simple that u will just update users table and turn val to 1..Also create a page for those who are not validated yet or the users whose val is equal to zero..Make your own codes..Or modify the wapdesire validation script and follow my instructi0ns or guidelines for u to make it work..
                    Last edited by kiLLeR-eyEd_14; 29.07.09, 01:08.
                    My Blog: http://jhommark.blogspot.com
                    My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jhommark
                    My Official Site: http://www.undergroundweb.tk
                    My Community Site: http://undergroundwap.xtreemhost.com

Comment

make a profile with the ban quick trick also delete user from forums post chat..

i made mine that you can click there name then ban onces a quick ban hits that will delete his post / forums

this takes 1 sec to hit
                      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                      _______
                      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

Okay create a row in ibwf users named validated(int)`1` default `0`

//in ur core file
                        Code:
                        function isValid($uid){
                        $res = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT validated FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
                        if($res[0]==1){
                        return true;
                        }else{
                        return false;
                        }
                        }

function notValid(){
                        echo '<card id="main" title="Not Valid">';
                        echo '<p align="center">PLEASE WAIT TILL YOUR ACCOUNT IS VALIDATED BEFORE RETRYING.</p>';
                        echo '</card></wml>';
                        exit();
                        }

function deleteUser($uid){
                        $dn = mysql_query("DELETE FROM ibwf_users WHERE validated=0 AND id='".$uid."'");
                        if($dn){ echo 'Invalid user deleted!';
                        }else{ echo 'Error deleting user';
                        }
                        }
                        function validateUser($uid){
                        $dn = mysql_query("UPDATE ibwf_users SET validated=1 WHERE id='".$uid."'");
                        if($dn){ echo 'User validated!';
                        }else{ echo 'Error validating user';
                        }
                        }

//in genproc,inbxproc add this
                        //NOTE: add after isbanned check
                        if(!isValid(getuid_sid($sid))){
                        notValid();
                        }

////add sumwer in index main page
                        if(isadmin(getuid_sid($sid))){
                        $cou = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ibwf_users WHERE validated=1"));
                        if($cou[0]>0){
                        echo '<a href="modcp.php?action=val&amp;sid=$sid">Unvalidated($cou[0])</a><br/>';
                        }
                        }

////sumwer in modcp
                        elseif($action=="val" && isadmin(getuid_sid($sid))){
                        $who = $_GET['who'];
                        echo '<card id="main" title="validate">';
                        echo '<p>';
                        if(isset($_GET['who']) && isuser($who)){
                        if($_GET['do']=="del" && !isValid($who)){
                        deleteUser($who);
                        }else{
                        validateUser($who);
                        }
                        echo '======';
                        }
                        $itt = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ibwf_users WHERE validated=0 ORDER BY regdate");
                        if(mysql_num_rows($itt)>0){
                        while($item = mysql_fetch_array($itt)){
                        echo '<a href="index.php?action=viewprofile&amp;sid=$sid&amp;who='.$item['id'].'">'.$item['name'].'</a>('.$item['ipadd'].')<br/><a href="modcp.php?action=val&amp;sid=$sid&amp;who='.$item['id'].'">Validate</a>/<a href="modcp.php?action=val&amp;sid=$sid&amp;who='.$item['id'].'&amp;do=del">Delete</a><br/>===<br/>';
                        }
                        }else{ echo 'no unvalidated user'; }
                        echo '</p>';
                        echo '</card></wml>';
                        exit();
                        }

Comment

you should thank me 4 dat. I just coded dat wit my fone

Comment

let me explain it to you .... when the 10 second waiting after registration the staff will get private message that the user sign up so with in this 1 seconds the staff will able to ban him so... but now users are signing up and entering and flooding spamming and it is taking time to ban them so it is creating problem ..... so i thought after registration if the user have to wait for 10 second to enter ... then the staff will able to ban him after checking the details..... on the other hand i also added user can not register by same browser and ip of the last user registered . but still its not working they are changing browser i dont know why they are so fast and they even doing this all the day long
                            To ban an IP address is pretty pointlesss when you can just use proxy IP addresses. You will never stop people from spamming and flooding in your site.
                            Last edited by clint; 29.07.09, 08:18.

Comment

mobile phones ips can not be banned cz those ips are shared ip .... i am having massive problem ..... anyways thanks for the validation code mobileGIGS i will do rest of the work lets see it stop the spammers or not subzero bro i already have the function which delete the user and even after baning all his posts got msg blocked but i can't stay 24 hours that the problem

Comment

where do i put this line :::
                                echo "YOU CANT REGISTER. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED IN LAST 10MINUTES PLEASE WAIT FOR TEN MINUTES B4 TRYING AGAIN";
                                }

Fatal error: Call to undefined function canreg()

Comment

Working...
                                X