Url upload or remote upload script problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kei_ki7
    replied
    I dont know but try to replace the URL before the function.

    Leave a comment:


  • akela
    replied
    no work ediet

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Originally posted by leonine View Post
    It works on free host but script doesn't fetch files with space
    What is your hosting service???

    Leave a comment:


  • leonine
    replied
    It works on free host but script doesn't fetch files with space

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Originally posted by ranzit2 View Post
    it work on 000webhost.com
    Show the demo? the url of the page

    Leave a comment:


  • ranzit2
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky01 View Post
    Ya! I tried in Free hosting (Freehostia.com).So what???
    it work on 000webhost.com

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Originally posted by ranzit2 View Post
    have u tried it on paid host or free host.
    Ya! I tried in Free hosting (Freehostia.com).So what???

    Leave a comment:


  • ranzit2
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky01 View Post
    No scripts works. <b>Ranzit2</b> Your Script not workin. I tried it
    have u tried it on paid host or free host.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Originally posted by ranzit2 View Post
    no the script does not work with the link having space in them but the script i uploaded works well.
    No scripts works. <b>Ranzit2</b> Your Script not workin. I tried it

    Leave a comment:


  • ranzit2
    replied
    Originally posted by leonine View Post
    No sir. I didn't mean that it aint working at all.. It transfers the files but as i said earlier if the link has space or % in it then it shows error. Does it work with you
    no the script does not work with the link having space in them but the script i uploaded works well.

    Leave a comment:


  • leonine
    replied
    No sir. I didn't mean that it aint working at all.. It transfers the files but as i said earlier if the link has space or % in it then it shows error. Does it work with you

    Leave a comment:


  • ranzit2
    replied
    Originally posted by leonine View Post
    This script aint working with my requirements
    it works fine with paid host

    Leave a comment:


  • leonine
    replied
    This script aint working with my requirements

    Leave a comment:


  • ranzit2
    replied
    here is another url script
    hope it would work
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ranzit2
    replied
    Originally posted by leonine View Post
    Please experts.. Do reply
    i has also this script it gives error like cannot get size.m i right

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X