Url upload or remote upload script problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rocky01
    replied
    Ok! I think this is a scripts bugs problem. To fix the bugs you have to upload the script here so that I can fix the bugs checking it otherwise I cant

    Leave a comment:


  • leonine
    replied
    Please experts.. Do reply

    Leave a comment:


  • leonine
    started a topic Url upload or remote upload script problem

    Url upload or remote upload script problem

    I have url upload or remote upload script whatever you call it. It works fine for me but the only problem is that when there is space or special characters in my link like % it doesn't transfer the file. Says can't get the file size. And my script even can't upload the direct Hot link protected files. I saw many site where all this works properly. So any updates to file snatcher or any modification to the script i need to do. Do reply
Working...
X