chapel for wapdesire v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chapel for wapdesire v2

has any one got the coding and sql for chapel that will work on wapdesire v2 please
    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

why dont u just moddify it to take $main. instead of echo. its reall easy if you cant do that i wudnt call myself a satisfacotry host. fuk the spellin errors cant be arsed to ammend them
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

brumi i still class me self as a training host as i dont now much and i would not even now where to start as i never used wapdesire script befor and thats why i ask for help aswell and if i do get things working i share what i do like my email host i shared that on here and many other coding sites i am on
      Last edited by brand; 26.07.09, 02:55.
      HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by brand View Post
        brumi i still class me self as a training host as i dont now much and i would not even now where to start as i never used wapdesire script befor and thats why i ask for help aswell and if i do get things working i share what i do like my email host i shared that on here and many other coding sites i am on
        right this what my self and a friend have got so far we can not get the rest to work and as i said above i am still learning and so is my friend so maybe some kind coders will help me fix this please and thanks to any one that can help me
        Attached Files
        HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

Working...
        X