MP3 and Lyrics search and download script for mobile? Cant find em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rh0bz View Post
    xtmobi please share your script
    hey people i wouldnt share anything with Rhobz if i were u, take a look in my Guestbook and see what the spitefull wanker wrote..

"please share ur mp3 script or else i will report you to 4shared and i will tell to add anti captcha.. mail it to me @robinqt621@gmail.com"

fkin muppet needs to learn some better negotiation skills lol

Comment

Originally posted by pimpin View Post
      hey people i wouldnt share anything with Rhobz if i were u, take a look in my Guestbook and see what the spitefull wanker wrote..

"please share ur mp3 script or else i will report you to 4shared and i will tell to add anti captcha.. mail it to me @robinqt621@gmail.com"

fkin muppet needs to learn some better negotiation skills lol
      You are Afraid! wahaha! Go to Your Mama's underskirt crybaby! wahaha! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rh0bz View Post
        You are Afraid! wahaha! Go to Your Mama's underskirt crybaby! wahaha! lol
        LOL @crybaby... who's crying? whos the one throwing a tantrum because they cant get what they want?? you should learn to code for yourself instead of acting like a spoilt kid LOL ..u cant even design ur own homepage can u? got it from a free template site sad ****.. theres nothin on your site that u coded yourself WAHAHAHA! spit ur dummy out all u want ul still be a sad bastrd

Comment

Hello pimpin ... could you please share the script with me through pm or something i wont re-share it ... if you dont want to share the script at all its fine no worries *thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by NoFx View Post
            Hello pimpin ... could you please share the script with me through pm or something i wont re-share it ... if you dont want to share the script at all its fine no worries *thumbs up*
            iv already shared the script in this post ppl just need to convert it for wap

Comment

hey pimpin could you share or pm me the converted wap script ill pay for it if you want me to

Comment

mobile search script

Try this script im not sure if it still work but maybe you guys can modify it
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X