Help me ! Find scripts wapforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me ! Find scripts wapforum

I want to have a script for phpbb-wapforum [ english]. I can't find.Help me.Plz.Thanks u !
    Last edited by choideptb; 11.01.12, 08:34.

Originally posted by choideptb View Post
    I want to have a script for phpbb-wapforum [ english]. I can't find.Help me.Plz.Thanks u !
    everything about PHPBB http://www.phpbb.com/
    its freeware anyway
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

phpBB isnt freeware... its free but not freeware.

Comment

Originally posted by Retro View Post
        phpBB isnt freeware... its free but not freeware.
        at the end of the day.. same sh*t...
        point is that webmaster doesnt pay for script...
        but in 'word game' yea, you are right,
        it's not freeware it is just free...
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

here is a russian script:
          description is google translated bacause im lazy to translate it myself.

Here is a script Zdrasti phpBB-WAP v7 http://phpbb-wap.ru/v7.htm made and overlaid because of the departure of the army in a month, I do not want to in my absence-paid fashion scattered informally.
          Changes:
          - Fixed bugs and defects 6 versions
          - With a clean install a forum (NOT upgrading from version 6 to 7) will no longer have problems with the encoding of a database when moving it from host to host, as well as with the backup and recovery
          - Rewritten structure files pictures, now the whole system of photo albums are in one file album.php, rather than dispersed to 15 files at the root of the script
          - Waiting for the user after registration (it will not be able to enter the forum some time in a custom admin panel)
          - Remove users from the profile (function for admins, mainly for the rapid removal of spammers)
          - Removed a system backup and restore the database, a standard system is working properly encoded Forum, backup should be done through phpMyAdmin or the control panel website
          - Search for additional uchetok the user directly from his profile, is produced by nick, password, and the number of ICQ (for the admin, for the calculation of surplus accounts Korisnici)
          - The possibility of users along with Bana blocking Licko, Licko razblokiryvaetsya automatically when profluvium period Bana
          - Cutting positions on the number of characters (for authorized users, you can configure it easy for the length of the message)
          - Each page now has a title such as "Name of page | forum header, where the title of the page with its content and themes podforumah in the name of the page is podforuma name and title, respectively,
          - In the admin panel to modify the access rights a user or group is now working with the advanced mode, exhibiting a podforumu private rights of access, it gives you virtually unlimited opportunities for setting access rights as groups and individual users that previously had been impossible with WAP-version
          - Downloading files vylozhennyh direct links (for those who, instead of the phone swings download.php file), while the number of downloads are as before
          - Displays messages in the time of his last edit (if not included in the profile for the user or admin to Guest)
          - In the admin panel finalized the template style setting access rights to the groups photo album
          - Removed the interim warning "Your message has successfully added"
          - The possibility of closing its so normal users
          - Response (replaces the function of response options to the user)
          - Activation / deactivation of the user directly from his profile
          - Mass delete users via the admin panel
          - A system of coins, store communications and payment
          - An improved rating system
          - A system of medals
          - Import files
          - A system of groups
          p.s. Those who sit on wen forum, please do not track to sell there.
          > swap
          Attached Files
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

yes its hard to have english mod..,maybe u have to translate that scripts to translate.google.com or altavista.com

Comment

I don't have pc.Who can you translate in to english ???
              Thanks ^^

Comment

Working...
              X