RSS on xhtml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSS on xhtml

please post RSS script that works on xhtml. where u can read the rss feeds on your site.
    LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
    site closed.
    im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
    www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
    i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Originally posted by capofret View Post
    please post RSS script that works on xhtml. where u can read the rss feeds on your site.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post

ok thanks ill try that. But is there anyone who made it work?? Maybe demo??
      LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
      site closed.
      www.pinoySG.com

i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

im getting this error
        Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO in /home/ldswapwo/public_html/news/index.php on line 2

and this is on that line

<? php
        echo ( "<? xml version = \" 1.0 \ "encoding =" ISO-8859-1 \ "> \ n");
        >
        <! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "- / / W3C / / DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional / / EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

please help anyone?
        LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
        site closed.
        www.pinoySG.com

Comment

Working...
        X