anybody got a profile photo gallery script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody got a profile photo gallery script

in the user profile there will a button more photos after click on it it will go to the user profile gallery means only the user can upload their photos for example like facebook users have a lot of pictures samilar to this is there anybody got a script like is ....

in the profile ... profile gallery user will upload a lot of photos only on their own profile in sql function .

my script is chatzone.

Originally posted by bijaybd View Post
    in the user profile there will a button more photos after click on it it will go to the user profile gallery means only the user can upload their photos for example like facebook users have a lot of pictures samilar to this is there anybody got a script like is ....

in the profile ... profile gallery user will upload a lot of photos only on their own profile in sql function .

my script is chatzone.
    ive got one for lava xhtml

Comment

can you please post it here if you have wml one it will be good too

Comment

u can use from arawap or blingy edit just search here on this forum. then get the files usergallery.php, upload.php and class.upload.php and just link the gallery to the user profile. and edit some things there. i used it in my site
        LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
        site closed.
        im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
        www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
        i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Working...
        X