Profile username code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profile username code

hey everybody i had this code once but i cant find it any more the code that wen u are viewing a member profile u c the Username:$whonick it doesnt work i think that another code should go over viewing $whonick profile i think i dnt really remember any body knw wat am talking?

add it to online $who

try that
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

stil not working

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
        hey everybody i had this code once but i cant find it any more the code that wen u are viewing a member profile u c the Username:$whonick it doesnt work i think that another code should go over viewing $whonick profile i think i dnt really remember any body knw wat am talking?
        i really dont understand what you are talking about
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

me too dont understand what his mean.

but i guess he wan to use username.

$opticalpigion = getnick_uid($who);

now $opticalpigion will display username for wapdesire lava and all !!
          sigpic

Comment

think he wants code to show the username ov members profile being viewed on the online list

Comment

no i have his script the prob are when u go in his profile there stands

id: 1
              username: 1
              etc:
              etc:

the username dont say rider it only say 1 ive gotten it fixed for him but on my localhost lol when he uploaded it to server it stull the same
              Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

try

but in core.php put this

HTML Code:
                function getnick_uid($uid)
                {
                  $unick = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT name FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
                  return $unick[0];
                }
                HTML Code:
                $whonick = getnick_uid($who);
                echo "username: $whonick";
                let me know how you get on
                Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Working...
                X