wap.net.ph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wap.net.ph

does anybody have the sql to this script?? i have the code for it but no sql

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

looks pretty much like lava mod to me
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

re

yeah it is but some features arnt on any lava script posted ere lol all i want is the sql who ever can supply me the full sql for it i can make it worth their while if theyr intrested in making full length 3gp vids or ringtone etc i have a genuine key to any avs product im will to give out

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
        yeah it is but some features arnt on any lava script posted ere lol all i want is the sql who ever can supply me the full sql for it i can make it worth their while if theyr intrested in making full length 3gp vids or ringtone etc i have a genuine key to any avs product im will to give out
        i do have sql for that.....up and running

Comment

Originally posted by friend View Post
          then share it or are you here to just collect codes?

click here to join blingywap.co.za
          http://blingywap.co.za

IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK AND ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU!

Comment

use lavalair's sql

Comment

re

the chat script is diffrent to most lava scripts
              has quiz room built into it and a few other games

Comment

cant u replicate what the database needs lol shouldnt be that hard

Comment

its not hard to make sql for wap.net.ph ..... just basic lavalair sql needed... script is totally based on lavalair and lotsa bugs

Comment

i got banned from server by the host while trying to dump the sql made stupid mistake of rooting the server lmao

sadly i don't have this script on my pc anymore i could try hacking it again when i have time or something to finish my job

Comment

theyr on livemoments.org server lol its prettymuch the same script i have the script but no sql ive tried making an sql for the missin parts but not sure on its games etc

Comment

i tried making sql of this, but i cant make it work. in chatrooms, when i post a message nothing appears...i want to get the chatrooms because they have built in games in it. can someone pls help out?
                        LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
                        site closed.
                        im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
                        www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
                        i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

its not hard to make sql for wap.net.ph ..... just basic lavalair sql needed... script is totally based on lavalair and lotsa bugs
                          so.. why dont you share it then?:mad:
                          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Where the script is? I want to view at a glance.
                            Wait...
                            sigpic

Comment

..where is the sCript ?? may i see if we can experiment
                              Did I help you?
                              You can help me too
                              Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Working...
                              X