X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want This Site Script Ws3x.com

Hi
    if any one has that site script plz upload here

its crap its still got wapdesire wrote all over it. and the only point to it is to make money on adverts
    its a piece of piss to code just download the wapdesire script from here and the rest is just a simple bit of coding
    i aint gonna do it for you tho for no amount of money cos i cant stand **** sites like them

Comment

but where is it i didn't find it bro

Comment

use the search option

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (m0ni @ Jan 11 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          Hi
          if any one has that site script plz upload here [/b]
          wow people still using that :s

Comment

Im selling this script

Comment

selling? lol maybe i should just give yous the teaze-n-plz script i created then u mite hav something decent but seriously the lava look is so old now ppl are sick of it no matter how gud u make it its all the same u want something gud u need 2 start from scratch wif your own ideas and not others but i guess if yas want it.......... i no sweet angel would lol should see all the inboxes i get pmpl

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rukiya @ Jan 13 2009, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                Im selling this script[/b]
                are you selling that script btw... bro is it easy to code?

Min0taur, Andre3, Thanatos made their version, look at 3palz edit of spiderwap script similar but not so similar?
                All lava edits...

Get it free from me, you need only is to submit a blog article about wap.. you definitely recieve one script..
                Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
                Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

no problem i am gonna post in your blog but i want script mail me [nextbd@gmail.com] ;)

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Jan 15 2009, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    are you selling that script btw... bro is it easy to code?

Min0taur, Andre3, Thanatos made their version, look at 3palz edit of spiderwap script similar but not so similar?
                    All lava edits...

Get it free from me, you need only is to submit a blog article about wap.. you definitely recieve one script..[/b]
                    3palz.com or 4wap is different. Its not derived from lava. And 4wap was full of bugs and insecure. I added many new things in 3palz.com. One of those is flickr photo search.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rukiya @ Jan 18 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                      3palz.com or 4wap is different. Its not derived from lava. And 4wap was full of bugs and insecure. I added many new things in 3palz.com. One of those is flickr photo search.[/b]
                      yeah 3palz is a good code..

btw.. some one told me it is based on 4wap..
                      lol
                      i might forgot the chat message at my ym..

Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

Social Networking WAP Site real price

A.http://www.getacoder.com/projects/social_n...site_87886.html

B.http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/...equestId=983491

Budget: $ 100-300
                        Project Creator: min0taur

Rating: (No Feedback Yet)
                        Required Skills: Logo Design, MySQL, PHP
                        Attached Files: (None)

NEW
                        SEND
                        DISCUSS
                        CONTACT
                        OPTIONS

Description
                        Please Do not bid if you dont have at least 2 years experience in wap/WML/XHTML Codings.
                        Please Do not bid if you can not give this project priorities I need is urgently.
                        Please dont post a copy paste bid.

Obcourse most of web coders/developers are familiar with the social networking sites but i want one that will work in mobile device (WAP Browser).. I want a social networking site with WML and XHTML version and build with PHP&MYSQL.. I want a custom script... The project must be finish less than a month so if you have some projects to do dont bid!

Im Willing to discuss more about the projects...

site owner of Ws3x.com is min0taur!
                        he paid for that script!!!

i did not pay anything to do same script as his site! lol i coded by my own/ nothing paid.. i learned by just reading articles related to "php coding"

my old tribechat.org wap community social network hosting has the almost the same script demo is not available now!

but now re-invented to blog community hosting powered by wordpress cms..

B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Existing WAP Site Improvements
                        Posted by: min0taur (0 ratings)
                        Non-action Ratio: Very Good - 0.00%
                        Buyer Security Verifications: Unverified
                        Approved on: Aug 10, 2008
                        11:23:46 AM EDT
                        Bidding Closes: Aug 24, 2008
                        6:20:15 AM EDT
                        Viewed (by coders): 412 times
                        Deadline: 10 days.

I want some improvements with my existing wap site (mobile website wml and xhtml version) Its a wap community service from which i provide free wap community. The site address is http://z8s.org you can go there for more info about this project the site is already there All I want is:

1. Add Site Logo
                        2. Owner tools to Select Default Site Theme
                        3. At least 10 unique CSS Styles or themes
                        4. User Option to select Language (Russian, Indian, Bangladesh etc.. any language you can default is english this will affect in all default link names and site text).
                        5. Owner tools to customize the site alignments (Hope you get my point here).
                        6. Page for site welcome page Like what you see in http://z8s.org but in your own words (sorry im not good in english).
                        7. Page for Terms of Use.

I&#39;m willing to discuss more info about it. This only needs some modification Please include how long it takes. I want updates in Both WML and XHTML pages..

Bidding Closes At: Aug 24, 2008 6:20:15 AM EDT
                        Max accepted bid: $100.00 (USD )

No bids have been posted yet.
                        Services

Rates

Comment

its moded scripts of lavalair.. :D

Comment

Yup lavalair+css+mod.
                            n0thing neW.

Comment

so what your trying to tell us inet is that minotaur cant code lol
                              but it just goes to show what sort of money can be made from these scripts
                              if minotaur is willing to pay $200-$300 on a script ... then later on spend another $100 he had to be earning some serious money off of his scripts.
                              mind you he was using the old 0x0 iframe con to generate more income (i only found this out because i seen his site is on a blacklisting site lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X