Need Portal Download Scrpt - Will Pay For It !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Portal Download Scrpt - Will Pay For It !

Hello,

I need indexer / download portal script for my site

Here are some sites & the script should be like them.

http://wapain.net/
    http://www.yaaridosti.net/
    http://teluguwap.net/

In short the script should index all files , show page no. , sort by type etc.

Or I will love if someone can code for me in xhtml with some cool features like shoutbox, ad management, file description etc.

I need source also so I can modify as I need.

I will pay your price. Please let me know your offers.

Thank you.

tel me hw much u can pay

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clicknenjoy1 @ Nov 29 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      Hello,

I need indexer / download portal script for my site

Here are some sites & the script should be like them.

http://somany.links

In short the script should index all files , show page no. , sort by type etc.

Or I will love if someone can code for me in xhtml with some cool features like shoutbox, ad management, file description etc.

I need source also so I can modify as I need.

I will pay your price. Please let me know your offers.

Thank you.[/b]
      Hi i can design a nice xhtml and wml portal for u pm how much u can pay n i will get to work

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phpc @ Nov 29 2008, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
        Hi i can design a nice xhtml and wml portal for u pm how much u can pay n i will get to work[/b]
        First you need to show me your work / demo ( What I will get ?? & your price) pm me. I will get back to you.

Thanks.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clicknenjoy1 @ Nov 29 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          First you need to show me your work / demo ( What I will get ?? & your price) pm me. I will get back to you.

Thanks.[/b]
          how am i to start workn without knowing how much am gona get paid? pm ur price n ill start from scratch n pm u demo

Comment

I did not ask you to start work. I asked to show me if you have done any previous work. Any more offers please or can anyone just give this script.

Edit:
            There was no spam mate... I am not affiliate to that site. How can they know what I need until I show them a demo ?

Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phpc @ Nov 29 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
            how am i to start workn without knowing how much am gona get paid? pm ur price n ill start from scratch n pm u demo[/b]

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clicknenjoy1 @ Nov 29 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              I did not ask you to start work. I asked to show me if you have done any previous work. Any more offers please or can anyone just give this script.

Edit:
              There was no spam mate... I am not affiliate to that site. How can they know what I need until I show them a demo ?

Thanks.[/b]

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">
              post a price i&#39;ll make it for you!!! project cost must not below 30dollars lol....
              </span>
              Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
              Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Nov 30 2008, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">
                post a price i&#39;ll make it for you!!! project cost must not below 30dollars lol....
                </span>[/b]
                Any demo ? What sort of script I will get from you ?

Thanks.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clicknenjoy1 @ Nov 29 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  Any demo ? What sort of script I will get from you ?

Thanks.[/b]

no demo allowed until you will not post the price of the project lol you will be able to pay... any one could make a script that you need... but i think no one will do for your request if you will not pay lol!!!

i could quickly code for that...
                  btw i will not spend any time for useless transactions....

just your willingness to cooperate as you order the script lol...

and pay 30percent downpayment for php masters who will code for your request!!!
                  coders will do the script anytime just make their stomach fed!!! hahahaha
                  just pay in advance hehehehehe who will work with empty stomach....???????

hahahhahahahahaha
                  Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Nov 30 2008, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    no demo allowed until you will not post the price of the project lol you will be able to pay... any one could make a script that you need... but i think no one will do for your request if you will not pay lol!!!

i could quickly code for that...
                    btw i will not spend any time for useless transactions....

just your willingness to cooperate as you order the script lol...

and pay 30percent downpayment for php masters who will code for your request!!!
                    coders will do the script anytime just make their stomach fed!!! hahahaha
                    just pay in advance hehehehehe who will work with empty stomach....???????

hahahhahahahahaha[/b]

I will pay $50 but I won&#39;t pay to any newbie kid. You must show me if you have done some previous work so I can know what I am going to get from you & you will get paid 50% in advance.

Let me know if you have anymore concern.

Regards.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clicknenjoy1 @ Nov 30 2008, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                      I will pay $50 but I won&#39;t pay to any newbie kid. You must show me if you have done some previous work so I can know what I am going to get from you & you will get paid 50% in advance.

Let me know if you have anymore concern.

Regards.[/b]
                      hahahaha
                      newbie kid lol....

hahahahaha a newbie like me.... lol

go then ask a newbie to code for you... tnt

hahahaha
                      then to watch the demo...

pay for demo view for 15dollars

hahaha

some kids are not serious when playing jokes with me lol...

you should be serious then, any proof of your previous transaction? (transaction which is verified paypal or other) then prove first before anything...

hehehehehe
                      Services

Rates

Comment

this is not even funny anymore!
                        sort it out in inbox

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                        X